October 17, 2012

Express Your Style: Layla Grayce and Olioboard "Design Your Dream Room" Contest

In case you haven't heard, Layla Grayce has teamed with Olioboard to bring us the "Design Your Dream  Room" contest. Last week it was bedrooms, this week it's the living room, then it will be a nursery and finally, a dining room. Each week has a new sponsor and judge, and this time around it's none other than the incomparable Jonathan Adler!! There are over $4,000 in prizes and you can enter each week as many rooms as you can create! I entered two last week for the "Dream Bedroom" portion of the contest, here are my boards:

Gypsy Chic

and

Luxe Modern Lounge


If you've never used Olioboard, it's a really fun way to create rooms and explore looks you might never get to create in 'real life.' I blogged about my first ever Olioboard here.

I didn't win, but it was still fun to put these rooms together and see what other people have come up with.... I love seeing how other people design a room.....it's kinda like driving around at night, hoping people have their curtains open and the lights on so you can see in......please tell me I'm not alone and that didn't sound too weird!

Anyway, I entered again this week for the Dream Living Room and this is the moodboard I came up with:

 Bohoco

You can head over to Layla Grayce right now and create a board of your own and hey, while you're there you might as well vote for my entry too! I would love you forever if you did! Thanks a million....:-)






2 comments:

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Hey Laura, I love your designs - especially the bedroom! I'll pop over & vote for you.

Warmly, Michelle

Laura/Hayestone/Design Share said...

Michelle, thank you soooo much for your support!! I greatly appreciate it :-)
Best,
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...